One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 94

(When Garou was beating up all heroes a little bit before the fight with Saitama) At The Price Of Oblivion - Even in Death begins to play
(On the fight of Garou vs Saitama) Cherubim - Eternity Served Cold begins to play

Dex-chan lover
I'm also curious about unmonsterization. Garou completely reverted back to human form (as it appears), so I wonder what the conditions are for that, as it seems to be the first and only case of it in the series. My guess is that the compete loss his obsession which initially transformed him caused the reversal, but then that makes you wonder where he got the powers from? If it came from god like Homeless Emperor, then he would've died? Can't wait to see if it is eventually covered in the series

Roses are red, I love to view the dawn
Oh no, Saitama's house is gone
Lmao

It seems like Garou still has a will to live, good for him
Saitama is apparently the only one who's the least one that cared for what happened (Aside from getting his house incinerated), despite him being the only on who saw where Garou went off to
This is going to be really touching when it gets adapted to Murata's work (Person responsible for the manga adaptation of ONE's original webcomic version)
about that...

Users who are viewing this thread