One-Punch Man

Aggregator gang
If you haven't read the ONE original then be aware Orochi was completely made up for this version. Saitama isn't even stuck underground with flashy flash yet, there's a lot to go.

people who enjoy and prefer muratas vision of one punch man are brainlets and cannot understand ONEs masterpiece. might aswell just watch the anime

I really didn't expect Saitama to go up against Orochi, thought he was gonna be defeated by daedric genos or something like that.

Are you sure King does not have any powers!?!?!? I think he has a hidden fear power that makes enemies fear him to death, as well as allies!?!?!? It explains why he has gotten as far as he did, also the only weakness is if they find the truth or are father in power his power negates lolol

@Wolfhatgamer I agree. Either that or he has super luck. Every single enemy he's faced has either been killed by Saitama, killed themselves, or surrendered.

Fed-Kun's army
Even better idea: King has projective empathy. So whenever he is scared shitless, he focuses on whatever is provoking him and shoves his terror and feelings of helplessness into them. Then whenever he speaks tersely like he usually does when nervous, they automatically interpret it the worst way possible and it just keeps compounding.

"I once was hiding around the monster association, and I saw King in action. One of our friends tried to trick him by transforming into a child. I don't know what Power King used but the guy %@#ing melted and died without King moving a muscle! Stay away from him, he's bad news."

The scariest power is the one who can kill the enemy by making them scared to dead.

The Strongest power is the one who can kill by simple one punch.

Ahhaha.. Well it is suit Saitama and King joke 😂

@HomeSlice It's called "meta luck" basically it's luck that bends reality and logic. You could also call it plot armor but his is taken to a logical extreme to make a joke out of it.

Alright. Where's the rest of the vol 19 cover? We can see Zombie-man's desert eagle so I know it's at least a double page cover. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread