One-Punch Man

@Isekaijin That's only on the perspective of those who's in the middle of a long unfinished arc which could change if let's say, the arc is finished and we read it one go.

I hope genos shows up and asks saitama to fight in his stead. Wanna see daedric genos in action.

I'm glad redrawn chapters don't end up replacing the old ones, it's always nice to have a comparison.

Group Leader
This manga is great and all but when is Saitama gonna get recognized as a true hero.

The fact the he isn't one pisses me the fuck off.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tsudow Well then, since you asked:
He'll finally earn recognition after this arc. Where S heroes will be aware of him and some A heroes will feel threatened by him. And yes he will climb to A rank. Some of the Hero's organization already recognize him as having S rank levels of power, but they are holding on his promotion to make it seem more natural.

Dex-chan lover
More redrawn chapters?
An unexpected surprise,
but a welcome one.

Dex-chan lover
yaa a new chapter :D
*(Redrawn by Murata)* for the 3rd time in the same day
my hope and dream is dead i am sorry One Punch-Man i love you...no homo but i change from reading to hold is ok if you cry i am crying too (@_@)

Me

Dex-chan lover
@Tsudow Saitama doesn't care about the lack of recognition, why should we? Heck, he has actively sabotaged his reputation on at least one occasion.

Group Leader
@Me I agree, but the way that he was treated when he saved the entire area from the meteor and Deep sea king makes my blood boils.

Sigh.

Group Leader
I see a lot of people think we only got redraws this week, they are actually pretty old. They were just never uploaded to the website till now.

@AT Since it's gonna be a rather important fight, I think the next chapter will be bigger than the others. So we need to wait more. Maybe it will be uploaded in 1-3 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread