One-Punch Man

Dex-chan lover
OPM was always gory but ZombieMan fights are another thing, wonder how will they put that carnage in the anime.

Double-page supporter
Zombieman is lit but I miss saitama lmao, I'm kinda tired of all the side hero chapters. I wanna see saitama fuck shit up.

Very sad to see everyone mad to see a story expanding on its side characters & allowing us to see what other hero’s are made of. Zombieman is one of the only S Class I’d read a stand alone story about.

'Oh, well, I sure hope those swording heroes save the brainwashed guys-'
*A WILD SWEET MASK APPEARS*
'-...hahahhaha, yeah, everyone left is gonna diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie.'

(sorry for grammar, eng is not my language)So i was sitting here and started thinking(which imo i really should stop doing), first season covers first 37 chapters, which is normal, 12-13 episodes usually 35-40 chapters of manga. Thats fine and all, there was enough time for plot and some short but very good arks. But now, we have 60+ chapters, and two big current arks(garou in which i am more interested and monster association), these are still far from over. Which means if they want to show us animated garou and saitama battle(yes i know about ones version and i loved how battle went there, and i cant wait for muratas god like drawings on that) they should cut out tournament ark, which im totally ok, not the biggest fan of tournament arks in any kind of story. All that i want to say is i think murata and one overextend this srory a bit. I mean onepunchman was supposed to be a parody on shounen genre but now it just become one, and im personally so tired from all this long waits, long battles, long villians plans, long everything just like in any shounen manga.
Also while i was writing this i remembered that dozen pages of drawing could be just few seconds in anime(or not, not really sure how all this process works i guess it varies depending on scenes and all other factors), which could mean that they still can do it, but i think(and truly hope that its not true) 2season will end at not very good moment at all.
Atleast we will have muratas version of last battle by the end of season2, which is still doubtfull with current speed but i again truly hope that it will happen sooner rather than later.

Users who are viewing this thread