One-Punch Man

Do you mean on official website? They've splitted some chapters in two. It's chapter 94, "episode" 135.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRAQxhDQMMY

From a simple glimpse of this PV, the animation for Season 2 looks perfectly fine despite it being animated by JC Staff. Shit almost looks akin to Madhouse's work, but nonetheless I'm hype.

@toastedguy
What is the answer to everything? Money! Either the new studio offered more money or the old studio didn't offer enough/cost too much for production. If I had to take a guess, the first season was great and based on the animation quality, probably had a high production cost. This next season like so many other animes, the quality will drop off significantly since they no longer need to pull in viewers, just retain the ones they already have.

Double-page supporter
Flashy Flash, Hellfire Flame, and Gale Wind all remind me of Fist of the North Star characters. Thats strangely awesome.

Group Leader
The series is... Very odd, and strange sometimes. But damn does the art not let me down.
The pure details reminds me so much of Air Gear.

Loving the way the serialization is expanding and improving on the original webcomic without losing what made the original good. Case in point: the consistently horrible naming sense of all the ninjas. That was a nice little touch.

@Christopher From what I understand they had some of the very best veteran animators on the first season who manages to slash a big chunk of the cost out of animating it using various workarounds

New chapter is out! https://tonarinoyj.jp/episode/10834108156636232181?fbclid=IwAR1uXtuK5FqdwISypj6MuM4pfM4yjLx7SefNqr_Ce9FOD5xFNa_KGh8etyI

Why does it say 141 chapters on MAL and 99 here? is there like 40 chapters that's not been translated yet or something? :)

Dex-chan lover
why change the design tho?
i kinda liked the childish gundam.. even the used skills are change.. :sad:

Users who are viewing this thread