One-Punch Man

Just curious, at what frequency do new chapters release? Is it every week, every 2 weeks or every months?

@GigaGaia the chapters come every 2nd and 4th thursday (semimonthly) with it being published on the weekly young jump magazine/tonori no young jump online version either on the same day or a day or two later.

So King is 2-0 against the monsters with the hostage in custody. Remarkably, he seems to be the one doing the best job.

Meanwhile we have an overpowered loli vs fake monster Oneesan. She'll probably (definitely) lose but at least she's already won against Tatsumaki in two big areas.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@jasonishigh
unfortunately(that is if murata follows the webcomics plot directly) - he will instead look like he has a (this is quote from saitama) "monster costume" on(he also gets horns and shit(read the webcomic - the art, although not anywhere close to as good as this, is not "bad" per se(certainly better than i could do lol))) (which, knowing murata, will look freakin epic xd!)

Dex-chan lover
The art really is superb! How can he draw a manga with this much detail with ink. I can't imagine a fan art better than this

THE TITLE NAME ANNOYS ME SO GODDAMN MUCH.

IT SAYS "One Punch-Man" INSTEAD OF "One-Punch Man".

ONE PUNCH-MAN MEANS ONE MAN, WHO PUNCHES.
ONE-PUNCH MAN MEANS A MAN WHO DOES THINGS IN ONE PUNCH.

AND THOUGH BOTH TERMS ARE TECHNICALLY CORRECT, THE SERIES IS ABOUT A MAN WHO KILLS MONSTERS IN A SINGLE PUNCH!
CHANGE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Sincerely, Me.

Contributor
@xtheconman Murata is drawing what ONE storyboards, he doesn't use webcomic as only reference, he draws based on author's scipts and scibbles.

Users who are viewing this thread