One-Punch Man

i love how tatsumaki's sister is always in her own delusions. even now she thinks she actually saved them 🤣🤣🤣

Honestly had to stop at ch 28 I really dislike that there where so many chapters that some random useless hero shows up and gets reckt by that sea king chapter after chapter it was dragged at way to much and only for Saitama to defeat him esay this could have been handled in a better way than this and if they are just gonna introduce more pointless characters that are just there to get beat up and contribute to nothing then fuck this I am out which is very unfortunate because I really look forward to enjoying this welp there is always kinnikuman read tho tbh

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

(Ch. 124) Someone said that she's so immersed in her own delusions that she actually believes to have saved Silver Fang and the other dude, while she may not really have saved them, it's crystal clear that she tried her very best to do so and still puts the safety of her subordinates first. The "you owe me" lines also show of much influence her sister has over her, over all i think this was a pretty nice chapter.

Edit: talking about Fubuki btw

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Theres a one punch man podcast that i found as well.

One punch man Podcast: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPxgsuOMRIcIvTCqwaWO75cl9W6pq3L-1

Double-page supporter
why did murata change the story and add
orochi? it was pointless and obviously confused manga only readers. did he want more saitama involvement during this arc?

My thoughts on ch 125
first the cover, since when do both of them wear pants 😜
second his face when he sees the "fund" and then loose it 🤣
third why are all espers with Psychokinesis Women ? does someone prefer floating boobs 🧐

Code:

Kinda like this new monster with Saitama, hope he's staying after as a servant it could be funny with the interaction with Genos

Dex-chan lover
@VooXoo A doujin with Psykos present has been around for quite a while. It *ahem* centers on the sisters, though.

That OPM podcast is awesome, been listening since the begining. give a few episodes a listen it wont dissapoint lol https://youtu.be/GwpjmM_4Tak

Dex-chan lover
Just cause I didnt ask for the panel comparisons doesnt mean I didnt appreciate them, thanks for pointing that stuff out!

Don't bother with that site mentioned in PonDa's upload of "chapter 128", as of writing it only has up to chapter 126.

Edit: And it got nuked right away, thanks.

Satan Confirmed...

6666 people are on this Manga.
hNqfPUP.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread