One-Punch Man

Dex-chan lover
I'm not a burger, I don't plan to pay for their low quality translations, mangadex is not based in the US, Viz crappy translations aren't the ones uploaded here.
Why the hell Viz does this?

Contributor
There is nothing on Mangaplus, if i can't read there i ll go to another random aggregator, not a big deal.

Sorry but all the time and work the people who translated this into englisch invested into this for nothing? Because it got taken down? This also doesn't sound like ONE or Murata at all and also where else can you read this chapters? Do we now have to wait years for the complete volumes to get out? It looks like people have to much free time in times of the pandemic, that ruined my life, which could also be just because some human scum lab rat people thought it would be cool to let out a virus that kills millions of people

Contributor
Viz, just because you called in the legal team to target and remove a competing translation will never change the fact that your translation sucks and you weaken and antagonise the fanbase of the series you claim to be protecting.

Dex-chan lover
Zh73Fbo.jpg

I will continue to update here anyway. So, Murata released a new rewritten chapter yesterday: https://tonarinoyj.jp/episode/13933686331618368656 (did not see the English version yet, if you have a link, share it here).

He also confirmed that the next chapter in the serie should be released "soon" (maybe next week?).

Contributor
@MinSaram
@Justking1903

Please read the description. The official translation, due to all the redraws, is now up-to-date with the Japanese version. It’s not a simultaneous release, but it’s free.

@comeonnow0

What can you say? People don’t realize that as “legit” as this site is, we’re still pirates. As much as we paint ourselves as glorious revolutionaries fighting against a corrupt manga industry, in practice we’re a bunch of gremlins who cry the moment we can’t get our free chappies, even if the official version is free to read, because people can’t use a VPN or don’t like the official translations.

Power Uploader
At the end of the day, Viz Media are still the copyright holders of OPM, and if they decide they don't like what you're doing, under current copyright law, they have every right to do that.

Viz site say that OPM gone to MangaPlus site.. but there like not even mention at it.

Dex-chan lover
Wrong. Viz doesnt own OPM copyrights, those belong to Shueisha. Viz only hold the license for the US.
They do have the copyright on their version(translation/edition) of OPM, which can't be posted here.

Users who are viewing this thread