One-Punch Man

Fed-Kun's army
@xyzzy i dont care if some jackass manga company or whoever sees us as gremlins and leeches, im just here to read manga for free and in good translations. I dont think thats such a bad thing

Fed-Kun's army
If Viz can't give up-to-date translations they shouldn't interfere with the people who do. It screws over fans and makes us upset. I'm annoyed that I can't read new chapters. Honestly, it feels petty to punish someone for doing the work you won't do.

You know, if MD fears lawsuit from Viz.

It means they here fear anything. MangaDex end will happen the exact moment when they get an e-mail: "Please, remove this manga page or we will persecute you"

Dex-chan lover
god dammit now they again are deleting the mangas i'm getting sick of all this bullshit they always say to support the official but till this day there's none for the up to date good translations or at least making it free and the most recent chapter 1 week wait... kinda like cruncryroll(i see them but there's lot of anime and mange missing), but nope still nothing worth it like that

I've always hated VIZ, but I wasn't sure why. Maybe it was their crappy UI for their website, or maybe it was the fact that they liked to tout themselves as being the end all be all for all manga sites, but now I officially have a reason to dislike them.

Fuck VIZ, greedy shitheads.

People keep saying that the english translation was taken down because of viz and srsly (im very curious), are they really they that bad?

Dex-chan lover
The Viz translations are so bad. ''Black Spermatozoon'' They even censored Fubuki's boobs (which were actually covered)... WTF with this 4kids BS!?

Dex-chan lover
@Yourself
They even censored Fubuki's boobs (which were actually covered)
Wait, are you saying they were originally covered in the Japanese version, then Viz added censorship on 'top' of that? Is there an image comparison?

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow0 Here's the Viz version where they censor the curves of Fubuki's cleavage:

iGIELls.jpg

Now here's the superior fan version where they do not meddle with Murata's art:

3QRD5Cc.png

Just because there's superheroes doesn't mean the manga is for kids... That censorship though is outright an affront to both the artist and sex positive movements. Who wants to support a company like that?

Users who are viewing this thread