One-Punch Man

MrE

Maybe instead of persecuting other people VIZ should concentrate on improving their dogshit reader? These clowns still don't know about to compete, they wouldn't even have to bother doing stuff like this if their product was any good (the reader wasn't shit and the translations were a bit better)

So just a thought of a worried reader. Dont try to learn spanish for this. It is supposed to be harder to learn than japanesse and it is quite useless because there really is only one country that speaks spanish primarly which is not fucked

@LESFMM All of south and central America speaks spanish primarly except for like 3 countries, thats more than 20 different countries. Philipines in asia speaks spanish and Guinea and Morocco in africa. Spain in europe. That's only second to english in world coverage and only second to mandarin in amount of firs language speakers. On top of that around 15% of US speaks spanish which is almost the entire population of the UK. France has around 10% of the population that speaks spanish. In the UK 8% of the population. There are different accents and some different words but knowing spanish will allow you to communicate, read and understand all of them. They dont have a different dialect per country.

For example japanese is only spoken primarily in japan with a population of 128M that's equivalent to just mexico alone.

Also if you know english it is stupid to suggest that japanese will be easier to learn. Spanish is a far more complex language than japanese BUT if you already know english it is easier to Learn as they have the same alphabet and many words that are exactly the same. No such thing when learning japanese.

@LEFSMM "spanish is harder to learn than japanese" so what you're telling me is that english speakers can read 日本語 more easily than a word like "excellente" or "colaboración"?

"The easiest way to stop piracy is not by putting anti-piracy technology to work. It's by giving those people a service that's better than what they're receiving from the pirates." -Gabe Newell

@Emen5050
-I see your point about spanish being a more usefull language to learn than japanese. However all of the south and central american countries aren’t places peolpe want to visit let alone live in them. I don’t know the full story in most of them but I know that they are all underdeveloped in many ways. I live in one of those and it is not safe, the salaries are miserable, the goverment is corrupt and is showing no signs of changing. Most of them have pretty cool tourist attractions so people can go there if they want.
-Now I didn’t even know Guinea spoke spanish primarly (that’s my ignorance) which would make it a worth while place to learn spanish if you want to go there along with Spain. And although Tolago and Arabic have large amounts of spanish words, or rather spanish has a lot of arabic words and Tolago has spanish ones; that doesn’t make it instantly easy to understand those languages.
-Then if you already speak english I fail to see the point in learning spanish to speak it in the US and UK but France is considerable since they don’t speak that much english.
-As for reading I think it’s worthwhile learning it for a lot of the literature but that’s it
-And although it has no dialects per country it technically. Some of the countries have dialects within them
-And yeah from an english speaking standpoint its easier to learn spanish than japanese

Also we pretty much get nothing from arguing about this so I won’t respond again

Mangadex should send notifications when something you read gets dmca'd, I'm 2 months late

@LESFMM

Coming from someone who knows Japanese the only way I can use it is on VR Chat or to read manga. Spanish however is known b nearly all students in Mumbai(or French)

aggregator link removed

Here you all can read full English translated chapters... ✌

Dex-chan lover
Regarding speculations of chapter 136 (before its release),
why are people saying Saitama will fight Blast?
I mean, in the Web Comic
it never happens...
So where did this came from? lol

aggregator link removed

is a nice opm site I found...
Has all chapters, including the weird .2 ect ones
Im not sure how fast they upload chaoters, but it seems better than most sites I have found

Users who are viewing this thread