One-Punch Man

It doesn't even matter if they bring back the english chapters, the series is just redraws and filler now.

did the english versions get taken down, really?
why does this keep happening on mangadex

Dex-chan lover
surprise! it's all gone... but yeah, a notification for chapter deletion would be a nice feature

why even have this on this site if you host no chapters, this is just hogging a spot on the top followed list, just remove it. weirdchamp

Dex-chan lover
@AnotherRat , i guess it's just an expected climax to the series. Main character fighting against mysterious character who is in theory the strongest person alive.

@Shareazu I don't think so, reading the webcomic there's so much more potential in the series. Plus Saitama hasn't even faced Garou in his strongest form. I think all this Saitama vs Blast is just clickbait to get desperate OPM fans to check out these people's sites.

Dex-chan lover
@Rammerslammer i agree that it may not happen, it's just something most people naturally tend to imagine will happen, because it's a classic occurrence in other stories.

@BigJeffYeet it all got DMCA’d. They are no longer available here. A place I recommend is this one aggregator link removed

Mind you, the site doesn’t really work on mobile.

Dex-chan lover
Sad...this is still one of the top follow manga even tho there ain’t no chapters

@ilikeanime thats because they removed all the English chapters for some reason that noone knows, they used to be english chapters too that got updated every month

@simcacwan
Did you click the official English link? It goes to viz. mangaplus and viz are different companies.

And if anybody else wonder why it's all gone? Viz probably sent a DMCA (they're the ones publishing the english translation)

Users who are viewing this thread