One-Punch Man

Wouldn't it at least be possible to like the official stuff then? I use mangadex's RSS feed + feedly to see if new chapters release, would be nice if this would still work even if I had to read it somewhere else..

Group Leader
Yeah, and Shonen Jump just dig up its own grave with this one. Mangadex is but one of the many, many place where this manga has been released, it's as dump as trying to stop Naruto or Dragon Ball piracy at this point.
I'm gonna boycott Shonen Jump manga from buying from now on, scanlation has been around for 25 years, and while it's their full right to take it down, it's only gonna bring them bad reputation.

Dex-chan lover
Any idea where is chapter 137? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Link would be appreciated as google search has given me nothing (one website, with a countdown, showed that it's released but even that stopped at 1 second for some reason and the chapter never appeared)

Group Leader
Why does the Japanese raws go upto 180 yet the English one is at 134. Also, the English chapter is at 134 while the fan translation is at 136 but both are same?. Is the English ones numbering iffy or something

There are no English chapters to begin with. Read the description.
And this section is for info

for your information the english scans have been taken off as the scanlation team that was working on it are looking for a different place to host it.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else wonder if Tatsumaki is going commando since how her outfit is you'd think there would be panty stings since its cut so high up her hip? Just food for thought since she the "Tornado of Terror" wouldn't the see up her skirt a lot?

Dex-chan lover
@um3i during Boros arc, when Tatsumaki argued with and blow Genos away to a huge rock, King said that he saw her panties.

Dex-chan lover
@dexdoujinmanga whaaa... welp guess I forgot about that part then since it's always been on my mind since going thru the anime/manga again lol thanks for the refresh

Wheres saitama? Still under the rubble with star dude and midget vise-commander monster? Like how long are they going to hang about in the rubble of it all, Saitama can literally end this whole thing in a punch, but I guess it's to get the other characters to have some development and purpose. Which I get it, it's for comedic effect, but having the most powerfulest guy exist, but not needed for anything, but when he does do it everyone calls him a fake... yeah, just wish this would update faster, the raws I mean, but I get it, gotta get those details and impressive drawings in. Mad respect.

Users who are viewing this thread