One-Punch Man

this chapter(93) felt kind wasted? idk like a lot of filler...70 pages and almost nothing happens wasnt bad just empty i guess

Can you uploaders decide which group has the best scans and just stick to that one instead of uploading a ton of duplicates? I don't mean to be rude, I'm just getting spammed in my follows from this issue on multiple mangas.

How things now going, itll take 3-4 months at best and 6-7 at worst, till saitama himself will do something, and that will be like in 5 last pages of chapter, and im not talking about the end of arc, just untill saitama action. not sure how im feeling about this

Dex-chan lover
@Rize_Suzumiya
The Garou one.

@EclipseKing
You'll have one.

@nikitos00100
If this was only about Saitama we wouldn't be getting developement on other characters and it would have finished with Boros or even earlier. I heard that complaint from only anime viewers and it's a dumb one, it's like they only want just the bits of him just pawning whatever when there is much more.

I understand why people want Saitama to return again, but when he does he'll just blow through everything and that'll be the end of it. I'm glad all the other heroes are getting development and progressing without his intervention in the story right now. Just give it time really.

@mug3n
Thanks, I've heard great things about the climax of the Garou arc so I'm excited to see more.

@mug3n
no i know that characters development is very important for this, if there just saitama it would be quite boring tbh and it just musthave for this type of manga, im just saying that im really frustrated that i was born so early that i have to wait months for new chapter, i already read one`s web version so i know more less what will happen, now i just want more of all this

Contributor
Look everyone, if Saitama is back in action it will only be one punch and all over. Therefore One is trying to bring up Saitama's everyday life and letting other characters take the lead and make the fights more interesting. Don't worry we will get to see ton of development in Saitama's character, and don't forget we still have Blast to spice things up when needed. For now let's see how can One make this manga more interesting. BTW : Y Madhouse why!? y JC staff !!? Why!??

This chapter was just perfect. These new characters (Plus the ones we know) definitely made the experience so much better than what I could have expected.
I loved the senpai-kohai relation Capt. Mizuki has with Darkshine, I loved Evil Eye and his breathtaking design (So much that , well, if you read the chapter you'll know what I am talking about), I loved Rhino Wrestler in al his hilariously badass glory, and that last shot... The only thing I could think of when I watched it was "Man, shit is about to go down HARD!"

I'm happy to see that B and A class heroes have proved useful for once.
in the whole series, we see them have their asses handed to them except that one time when stinger beat the deep sea folk all by himself.

Users who are viewing this thread