One-Punch Man

@guregure @tallguyyo
ONE does all the storyboarding for Murata's redraw and ONE still writes the whole thing, Murata just makes small suggestions that ONE may or may not like enough to include.
This version is 100% just the ONE director's cut of the story with Murata art.
So if you don't like this version that is fine, but it's 100% ONE written and directed, so you don't like ONE's work, not Murata's.

I think it's an amazing version, same as the webcomic.
The Manga release for me is the true version though, the webcomic is the hobby project version.

Group Leader
@Callbox If that is the case then I agree as the colab makes 100% sense and it's 200% time better imo, it just sublimes boths talents even more.

Also seriously some people don't like those pano-cinematic plans? Oo

You think with OPM being as successful as it is, they would do more than 1 chapter a month.

Fed-Kun's army
"did we meet our quota too keep on our horni readers?" not really liking these past chapters.

@AidanGillen Nah, the first anime season was popular but after that it's just meaningless brawl with huge destructions. Gets boring quickly to be honest.
Especially if the MC is just goofing around all the time.

holy sh*t caught up in 2 days and damn was it worth it! bummed that there's no actual release date for next chapter but is what it is. either way i'm HYPED!!

Nope, but If I hear something from Murata-sensei on Twitter, I'll directly share it here.

Users who are viewing this thread