One-Punch Man

Fed-Kun's army
I think the best solution is to completely ban all free stuff on the internet.

Don't you all think free stuff is the cause of global poverty, climate change and obesity epidemic? You also should include forever-virgins, waste crisis, and bad education system can ALL be blamed on free internet stuffs.

So guys now that this site is done for. Any place i can reread the whole stuff with the updated chapter and all the redrawn included?

Oh! Don't you speak "latinamerican"? Lo siento.

Nothing has changed to me.

Of all the things I thought I'd see in this manga, Psykos turning into a fighter jet is not one of them

Jaja, todos enojados porque sacaron la version en ingles, excepto los que tambien sabemos hablar en español 😈

Double-page supporter
You know what i would miss out reading this on aggregator site? The notice of redrawn chapter. Aggregator site never update their shit, so i wont notice if there is a new redrawn chapter. And i believe the official shonen jump website also dont show the redrawn chapter too. I really regret MD decision, though i understand why,

With that said, anyone know where scanlators team upload their work other than MD? I'd rather follow them directly instead of reading from aggregator site.

Users who are viewing this thread