One-Punch Man

Dex-chan lover
@masterjohn2 nah, just that mangadex on the last news that happened some time ago mentioned that one punch man and some other mangas will have to delete the chapters because of some warning if i not wrong

And suddenly: WHOOOF! All the chapters turned into digital dust.

Rest in peace, One Punch Man. I only knew you for a few chapters. You were kind, and sweet and... well, now you're dead.

Oh well. He ain't gettin' any deader. Time to move on and un-sub.

Dex-chan lover
the cover of volume 22 is so stupid , and it contains spoiler :

the yellow , small chicken is the final fate of the phoenix man in this volume .

and the virgin brat child emperor is so ugly , plus he has the voice of the brat edogawa conan .

Dex-chan lover
I guess people didn't bother reading the notes on the description about the fate of this manga on this site, even if it is written in BOLD font.

In the meantime while people take on the hilarious task of learning Spanish instead of JAPANESE, English scanlations continue~
Just not here.

God this fight just goes on and on and ON, fucking end it already. And then here comes everyone saying "stop complaining you're reading this for FREE and the art is amazing" Just because the art is good and I'm reading this shit for free doesn't exempt this manga from any criticism.

Power Uploader
Impossible to read from shonenjump nor from mangaplus, like always official source is good for the author but they don't give a shit about the reader and deliver the shittiest quality they can

Apparently another revision got released... Fucking berserk is gonna end before we even see my boy golden sperm.

Double-page supporter
Why isn't anyone picking up/sharing/uploading the English version? I get that there are other scanlation websites out there but to me MangaDex is a lot easier & simpler to navigate through, & everyone around the world flocks here.

Users who are viewing this thread