One-Punch Man

@Basementdweller09
That's the whole theme of this manga, it focuses on the side character development and back story more than the MC & that's what I like about this series. It gives more meaning to the plot, if saitama comes and one punch every villain then it will be boring.
It also builds the plot for saitama showing how strong the villains are and saitama is the strongest in his universe.

@sebaasdf I just got a new tablet for Christmas specifically to read manga on since I was tired of using my tiny phone screen. Was so excited to catch up today and then came across this. Whole thing wiped from English. RIP

Mod edit: Since you're going to edit away mod messages to get around the restriction, I fixed your post for you. You have permanently lost your posting privileges after I warned you to stop spamming links. We are not your personal advertisement platform.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Afiaki
You have lost your comment privileges for 1 month. When a mod edits your post, you definitely don't go back and edit them to their original.

Happy New Year.

Me: Goes to try and read One-Punch Man because chapters don’t work on other manga sites.
*English chapters aren’t here*
...happy (late) New Year. I hope you all have a great (non-2020) 2021!

Banned
fucking hell no wonder i dont see any updates anymore. might just stop using this dumb SJW site altogether

Time to go to [ .com] to find the English versions
Not a real url just sad no chapters available for my English self...

Which means I remove this from my list then and scrounge the web for an english translation!

For those who are looking for the comic and did not read the disclaimer. You can access it via simulpub for english through the Shonen jump app for 2$ a month as well as other titles.

It's excellent and worth it for the artists especially to see newer and up to date simulpubs.

Users who are viewing this thread