One-Punch Man

i liked the translation of the first bunch of chapters here better than the official one— especially because here they translated the names— like the scientist in chapter 3 was Oldface, and the giant was beefy-something. does anyone have a link to the chapters that were taken down here? idk, maybe there is a google archive thing for this site. 😔

Dex-chan lover
One Punch Man! If you want to be a man, you need to read only on Mangadex! 100 pages in Russian. Every single day.

For anyone looking for English chapters, you can find them on reddit. There's an active community translating new chapter very quickly and uploading them on the same day quite often.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePunchMan/

Additionally, Reddit isn't an "aggregator site", it's a platform to set up online communities, and r/OnePunchMan users translate new chapters and upload them every day they're released there, so mods won't be jumping out here and editing my comment because linking to reddit doesn't break any rules.

Dex-chan lover
"if you are outside the US"
imo if they don't let anyone from outside US read it, they shouldn't enforce this globally

Does it bother anyone else that many of the sites that try and predict what's gonna happen in the next chapter keep bringing up a fight between Saitama and Blast, or am I alone in that regard?

Shouldnt you write stuff like that on the comment thread of the web comic since its well ahead in terms of story.

Fed-Kun's army
I really don't like how the story is going in the manga version.
One of my favorite parts in the webcomic was when Saitama broke Flash's sword

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
yo these italians could be cracking the funniest jokes and we would never know

bruh i don't know how this got so many views but still no english chapters or translated to english, like for fuck sake, to be one of the most views manga and still no english chapter, i'm disappointed.

So it's just shounen combat wanking now. Good thing ONE is still working on superior version.

Users who are viewing this thread