One-Punch Man

Dex-chan lover
@aiMute At least the art is really fucking good and as there are some new/different things here, it makes Murata's version pretty interesting too

@anyone asking chapters

Notes:
Because some groups use the web version of the manga while others use the magazine version, the numbering won't match between different languages.
Because a takedown notice was sent to MangaDex from the owners of this series, One Punch Man is currently unavailable to be viewed. The series can be read in its entirety at the official Shonen Jump website, with the first and latest three chapters available at any time and the rest accessible with a Shonen Jump membership (which costs about $2 a month and can be accessed via a VPN if you are outside the US).

I like how the Murata's version diverges to ONE's webcomic version. I believe ONE's is supervising Murata about the story.

Also
BLAST is damn OP than i expected

Group Leader
Mother of GOD the art... The fight and chasing scene from ch 136-138 would look insane in an anime... Sweet jesus... These chapters are glue! I can't stop! NEED MORE!!!!

Dex-chan lover
After all, the webcomic is superior in everything but art, the story here is just way too stretched, with a lot of fillers that just don't fit.

Fed-Kun's army
@blackdemigod09
Same here. I think ONE, is gonna change the storyline of both the comics.
Original one is showing neo heroes arc but never showed blast in it.
And yeah, don't know why but on hearing blast name, that cube entity was surprised....... Judging it, Blast maybe as strong as saitama ( well not in raw strength).

Group Leader
Just incase any one wants the details... Like me, the poster has a reddit sub in him name... So I followed it...

Man people only want someone else to do the foot work for them...

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePunchMan/

Chapters are linked there.

next chapter blast showed up

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread