One Step From Hell

Se ve interesante aunq no entendí ni papa!!! Lo van a traducir al castellano????... Gracias!!!

Un favor no he estado entrado a face recientemente pero hoy que quize no me aparece la página que pasó alguien que pudiera decirme que pasa

Group Leader
Heya reader,

This is Moon Eclipse_X scans, I just want to inform everyone that we haven't dropped any of our projects (other than the ones released in English) but release may be a little slower due to exams and the Christmas period, I really hope you all understand <3
Good luck with everyone who is doing exams

Moon

@Xel7 They don't need to thank me lol! Moon Eclipse_X scans disbanded recently. They mentioned that another team was supposed to be picking it up, but I couldn't find them on here to reach out to them about releasing chapter 7.

Also just a general announcement;;

If any team does end up picking this up, I can provide raws up until ch. 25 if necessary.

Announcement;;

Halting releases to sort out some behind-the-scenes confusion. Lol I kind of caused it myself by not getting in contact with the new scan team. Will update this post with where things will go from here on out as soon as I get an understanding of what's going on!

Sorry y'all. >.<

I can't find broken heart scans and I see no updates I am invested into the story at 7ch in.

Users who are viewing this thread