ONE, TWO, THREE, OR FOUR!?

Dex-chan lover
This is regarding four projects I've been thinking about, and since they're early on in construction, I need help deciding between them.
SO CHOOSE, 1, 2, 3, or 4! It's not like your Destiny Hangs in the Balance or Anything.... Maybe.

If you want some clarity:
1. Is a Martial Arts Story of sorts, intended to be explorative and to continue past its first volume if it feels right, with themes of belonging and importance.| Focuses upon a man who has just served a decade long prison sentence trying to find purpose, and a woman who intends to write about strength who becomes his purpose.| Intended to be a Slow-Moving, Lightly Comedic, and of course incredibly violent story.
2. Is a Dark Fantasy Story, intended to be a larger story, with material connected to it already working to shape it's latter portions, with themes of Trust and Power's Cost.| Focuses upon a Tribalistic Warrior wielding a Possessed Blade, and a Princess soon Queen with Demonic Magics, who both survive a coup and attempt to keep their Empire together.| Intended to be a Straight-To-The Point, Intense and Bloody Fantasy, touching upon darker themes.
3. is a Sci Fi Fantasy Story, a multifaceted odyssey intended to be a Lengthy Saga, with themes of Identity, Destiny, and Freedom. | Focuses on several protagonists, though at heart the story belongs to my oldest character: Frenchie Purple, who is the heart of the story. Baring a Messianic Destiny and Power beyond imagination, a War which has torn apart the Cosmos will lead factions to try and force her toward her destiny, despite her want for a normal life and death.| Intended to be a Multifaceted Romp, baring humor, love, and wanton violence on large scales, and Depressing Themes.
4. A High Fantasy story, intended to be a lengthy odyssey, with themes of Power, Vengeance, and Sacrifice.| [A Story I recently reignited for a College Class but have been working and reimagining off and on for 6 years now] Focuses on a Flippant Elven Mage as he journeys beyond his homeland with his best friend into the Southern Realms to lay low the Sage-Lords and Claim the Title of Wizard-King, but troubles at home see his true motive into chaos.| Intended to be a Long, yet Focused Saga, which is far more violent than it lets on initially, and darkens as it unfolds, and grows bleakest and bloodiest by its climax.

LET'S GO!
PS: Just finished an 85 page "Spitball" of a Super-Hero story I reimagined, I thought I abandoned that project 3 years ago, but this new idea might just work! Meanwhile the Third Block of My Fantasy Story has completed, amounting the whole work to 490+ pages. The Fourth Block is being planned, and it's going to be massive. So, before I'm bogged down for a time with that story, I want one more venture into another story for 11 days. So pick a number! Simple!

Dex-chan lover
all of these ideas are solid, man

I would say "why not all of them?", but I know you'd be burnt out and exhausted writing all of that

so I'll just pick number 3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread