Onee-chan wa Game o Suruto Hito ga Kawaru Onee-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Onechan becomes the one-legged king pigeon

Dex-chan lover
So, I know Onee-chan is a sister in Japanese, but also a close unrelated older girl.

Its not the same in English. She is not his sister, she's his neighbor. Or just keep the word Onee-chan and people will know what you're talking about.

Group Leader
So, I know Onee-chan is a sister in Japanese, but also a close unrelated older girl.

Its not the same in English. She is not his sister, she's his neighbor. Or just keep the word Onee-chan and people will know what you're talking about.
Yo dude, don’t look for a problem that isn’t there. Just enjoy the hilarious situations... Or just don't read it. If I were to pander to every complaint I read from people right now I'd be in an insane asylum.

Dex-chan lover

You must be fun at the party....
Jeez just enjoy it dude no need to overthingking

Dex-chan lover
Yo dude, don’t look for a problem that isn’t there. Just enjoy the hilarious situations... Or just don't read it. If I were to pander to every complaint I read from people right now I'd be in an insane asylum.
Lol Jesus I was just trying to help out incase English wasn't your first language. Butt hurt much?

Its a very different meaning in what you're saying she is vs what she actually is. Notice the lack of an incest tag?

Dex-chan lover
Well, if he ever plays pokemon with her ... it's a wrap. Or maybe it wouldn't be a wrap because she doesn't like loosing to condoms?

Users who are viewing this thread