Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
if this manga gets anime adaptation, I want A-LICE to be voiced by Minami Tanaka
latest

Dex-chan lover
The point about the Middle Ages is probably about ignorance. People nowadays are "unhappy" because they are educated enough (or mislead enough) to see what's right or wrong. During the Middle Ages you didn't have time for shit like that. And if you did, you were killed anyway.

Mecha little sister, god of destruction little sister, and country destroyer little sister. Onee-sama has a type (?)

Dex-chan lover
This harem is getting out of hand. Quick, we need to inject some sanity into it. It is in dire need of a kuudere cross-dressing catgirl imouto.

Dex-chan lover
the other Onee-sama couldn't be killed this time. Hinako will not stop until that girl is dead so I don't think it's going to end.
Oldest Onee-sama is not dead. The dude we killed now is probably not alone. There is still a lot of mystery around.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Man, the tone has kinda fluctuated wildly. We have this serious narrative between Hinako and Junko involving sex trafficking and internalized homophobia and classism and religious trauma, and then we have this fucking robot going UOOH T_T. Definitely feels a bit rushed compared to some of the earlier pacing. The artwork is still gorgeous of course, but man, the much darker atmosphere that had been building feels a bit ruined by the comedy here. Not that I didn't chuckle, but it conflicts wildly with how most of the world building has been done.

Supporter
I know its "hypocritic whatever the word english bad moment" of me to enjoy this manga, but i honestly think the way the author makes the random bullshit they pull every chapter just work flawless and improve the moment is something that should make anyone disregard that it was random bullshit to begin with

Supporter
Man, the tone has kinda fluctuated wildly. We have this serious narrative between Hinako and Junko involving sex trafficking and internalized homophobia and classism and religious trauma, and then we have this fucking robot going UOOH T_T. Definitely feels a bit rushed compared to some of the earlier pacing. The artwork is still gorgeous of course, but man, the much darker atmosphere that had been building feels a bit ruined by the comedy here. Not that I didn't chuckle, but it conflicts wildly with how most of the world building has been done.
Honestly i'm glad we had a funny moment, managing to show the grimm of the world but not commit to the edgy of "everything should burn by my name Kira the reader of seinen mangas" is great way to keep your relationships more natural and its not like this dark manga is the only one that does that, the recent manga from the author of My Dearest Self With Malice Aforethought is constantly throwing around random romcom blush moment between the male and the female lead while they're in the middle of a murderer investigation. So like i said, breaking the mood and showing how they're still young girls to heart is a nice attention to their "humanity"

Dex-chan lover
There's always been comedic moments in the series though. You have the whole chapter with Hinako's tribe which is serious, then some comedy with the whole thing with Carla becoming Elis' little sister, followed by "oh yeah Elis and Hinako are prophesized to destroy everything."

Dex-chan lover
yeah, once the king starts talking about how it's actually for the best that the masses are just ignorant breeding pigs you know you're fighting someone who is just conclusively self-serving and deserves to be taken down.

Also like the middle ages are the height of human happiness LOL LMAO EVEN, who let this man cook.
checks who keeps trying to ban modern comfort, tell us we will own nothing and be happy all while eating bugs

Dex-chan lover
They just need to start a new country world of onee-sans and siblings and achieve world peace.

Users who are viewing this thread