Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Ch. 17

le3

Dex-chan lover
they dropped like 40 bombs in the sasme chapter what the fuck bro

that cover page hit different tho man im fucked up a lil
Yeah my only complaint about this series is the sisters can only catch a break in like a panel or two instead of entire chapter or two :haa:

Yikes I don't want to know what that priestess had gone through with that scar.....

Love how high elf is just fucked up meat android in this series.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah my only complaint about this series is the sisters can only catch a break in like a panel or two instead of entire chapter or two :haa:

Yikes I don't want to know what that priestess had gone through with that scar.....

Love how high elf is just fucked up meat android in this series.
yeah i thought they were finally gonna get a bit of a nice break camping arc in the woods and they immediately just got fucking owned its kind of hilarious LMAO

id love a bit of slice of life its been all gas no breaks for like 10 chapters now

Dex-chan lover
Yeah the author seems to be rushing the story beats, it makes me worried that they where given a deadline to finish the story in X amount of chaps.
I WILL KILL MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: speaking of this getting axed does anyone have a link to buy physical copies of this? amazon link has hit me with the unavailable (japanese, not the english tl)

further edit: apparently amazoncojp just isnts hipping to aus anymore so its back to the parcel service dimension i guess :aquadrink:

further edit 2: apparently the first volume was just out of stock i have made a fool of myself and i am giving up i will see you all in 3 days when i have recovered from my shame

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's just fucking nonstop with this manga constant chaos, random charcters and new plot points. Everything is always happening all the time. It's like a volume straight of a manga about to get the axe. Just when I was think we'd get some room to breathe nope! It's a mess.

Power Uploader
So many answers that just create more questions.

How will Onee-sama survive this ordeal I wonder.

Dex-chan lover
ONEE-SAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Users who are viewing this thread