Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
Just when I was going to dismiss this title as another "battle manga" where interminable battles go on for chapters and chapters (and chapters and chapters), we get some of that 10-star characterization and growth that floored me with depth, sincerity, and originality from the chapters before they got to the city.

Thanks for all the hard work!

Dex-chan lover
they didn't take the eagles because the author made an oopsie.

But my point was not about that, but rather how she talked as if it was a matter-of-course that the heirs had to be the kings children. When it really isn't.
Otherworlders with cheats take over and form a royal famliy. Naturally they will ensure their blood descendants are the heirs because that's how dynasties work. Maybe the first few generations were good rulers and it's only a few in that things went south, or only otherworlders can use this tech.

Dex-chan lover
they didn't take the eagles because the author made an oopsie.

But my point was not about that, but rather how she talked as if it was a matter-of-course that the heirs had to be the kings children. When it really isn't.
I think it might be somewhat challenging to continually incorporate new reincarnators into your government while still keeping to whatever policies you want to enact. Not to mention that it's way easier to form a sense of community with people that actually grew up in this environment, instead of people that just arrived shortly before and have little clue what's going on. And lastly it's probably really tempting to give your children power instead of some randos

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, bravo, best girls just being pals, as they remind people that what they do their ideals were not pointless or worthless and reminding them that despite what their new world tells them, they are not worthless or doomed.

Double-page supporter
So many words, so little said. I'm really torn on this series. On the one hand, the setting and larger story beats are really interesting, but the writing quality is crazily uneven.

Users who are viewing this thread