Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Vol. 2 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
The shot of her ringing the bell with the man-eaters on either side is probably one of my fav manga pages of all time , I get shivers every time I see it shit is so gorgeous

Dex-chan lover
It's crazy how this chapter has a ton of my fav shit from this manga - the karula why are you the older sister scene, the panel of Elis going 'ill eat them up' and the above mentioned one and it's still not my fav in the manga 😭 this shit is so unbelievably cracked

Dex-chan lover
BIFspev.png

MnJ3otU.png

Dex-chan lover
So like, Carla is definitely the Demon Lord, right? That definitely seems like it would fit in here. Or at the very least, she's someone very important in demon society.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of awesome scenes here. That "gouge" felt off. Her eyes were that of someone desperate and not in a good way.

Contributor
Nippleless nudity is always a strange choice to me. A guaranteed immersion-breaker. If you don't want to show nudity in a warm water bathing scene, then just use steam.

Dex-chan lover
Nippleless nudity is always a strange choice to me. A guaranteed immersion-breaker. If you don't want to show nudity in a warm water bathing scene, then just use steam.
Or you know every time a shot is shown a limb or flying rock etc prevents them from being seen

Dex-chan lover
On page 23 that reminds me of someone who sees someone else with a dog and they have a great bond and understand each other. Than they think “I want that” and try to raise a pet dog but it doesn’t turn out that way and just becomes a hassle

Users who are viewing this thread