Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.5 - Volume Extras

Fed-Kun's army
"Heavier than a Wyvern, Lighter than a Giant Boar."

Holy shit how large ARE the Giant Boars in this world?
It could be that wyverns are relatively light, their bones are porous like avian species, so even though they look heavy they are lighter than they look.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Ok, since we have no official info on Elis's height, can someone please calculate it?
I'll try to, but I'm not confident in my trigonometry skills

Edit: alright, with some amazing paint techniques using chapter 7's encounter with "onee-sama's onee-sama" I've come to the conclusion that Elis is approximately 6 onee-samas and a knee tall. However, Elis's posture was really bad, so let's assume that, if she were standing straight, she would be 6.5 onee-samas tall. That would translate to 11 meters and 44 centimeters.
It also was measured with Carlas, sorry, imoutos and, assuming good posture, it was +- 8.7 imoutos, which, assuming Carla is 145cm because of her horns, gives us 12 meters and 61 centimeters. But, we all know onee-samas is the true measurement system so...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ok, since we have no official info on Elis's height, can someone please calculate it?
I just went unga bunga with searching the weight of wyvern and giant boar (which both of them based on DnD), she's somewhere between 700~1300kg

Personally I think her weight is more than a ton but idk

Dex-chan lover
I just went unga bunga with searching the weight of wyvern and giant boar (which both of them based on DnD), she's somewhere between 700~1300kg

Personally I think her weight is more than a ton but idk
I asked about the height tho hahaha
But, yeah, it's been on my mind so I came here after trying to figure it out, it was weird to see your answer after I edited my comment.

Still, thank you for the info, I agree with you about her being more than, or, at the very least, really close to a ton (she's a lady after all).

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Interesting that Junko still carries around her rosary. I guess that means she does feel some way about Hinako, whether it's affection or not.

Also Hinako's born on Christmas, hope that doesn't mean anything haha...

le3

Dex-chan lover
So Hinako use poison knife as her weapon, girl probably gone Shiki to her enemy before meeting Elis :v. Make me interested how she survived before meeting her imouto....

Lmao the author didn't even hide that Carla is just one big red flag huh.

Dex-chan lover

Edit: alright, with some amazing paint techniques using chapter 7's encounter with "onee-sama's onee-sama" I've come to the conclusion that Elis is approximately 6 onee-samas and a knee tall. However, Elis's posture was really bad, so let's assume that, if she were standing straight, she would be 6.5 onee-samas tall. That would translate to 11 meters and 44 centimeters.
It also was measured with Carlas, sorry, imoutos and, assuming good posture, it was +- 8.7 imoutos, which, assuming Carla is 145cm because of her horns, gives us 12 meters and 61 centimeters. But, we all know onee-samas is the true measurement system so...

Looking at the same chapter, Elis seems on pages 20 and 21 to be nearing the height of a three-story commercial building (not including its roof). The structures in question appear to be fairly standard European urban buildings from the post-medieval, pre-modern era, which is to say that they are shorter than they would be today. Assuming that Elis is standing at street level (it's hard to tell), I'd guess that she's about 30 ft [9.14 m] tall.

Unfortunately, she appears to be somewhat shorter in the panel on page 11 depicting the party's entry into the capital city. There, Elis is shown to be somewhat less than five times as tall as Hinako. Therefore, if we assume that Hinako's height is 5.5 ft [168 cm], Elis's would be only 26.5 ft [8.07 m].
EDIT-Be-con-Onee-sama-to-Watashi-Og-IT-c007-p011-comp.png

Users who are viewing this thread