Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Sisterly Compact sounds wrong

But damn this TL goes hard
agree. Wouldn't make more sense "sisterly pact" / "sisterly contract" ?
But either way incredible job and cant believe we're already here. Can't wait to also buy this manga. It's one of my favorite works.
And I find it so cute and endearing how Be-con loves to make arm and hand poses, even tho his hand poses end up looking a lil awkward, but I can relate so much to them using that to express emotions and give more movement and life to the characters when speaking.

Dex-chan lover
Hinako is the Lord's vengence on the land, for abusing the free will they have been given and giving faith to machines who use and abuse them for their gain and entertainment.

(Hoping something like this is the case since I think it would be cool to have a manga where a character is actually Christian and is right in their beliefs for the most part, which obvious since manga is Japanese is rare)

Dex-chan lover
Hinako is the Lord's vengence on the land, for abusing the free will they have been given and giving faith to machines who use and abuse them for their gain and entertainment.

(Hoping something like this is the case since I think it would be cool to have a manga where a character is actually Christian and is right in their beliefs for the most part, which obvious since manga is Japanese is rare)
well it's known that christianity is being abuse in all sorts of ways all around the world but it's even worse for pretty much every religions in japan as far as i know

Dex-chan lover
And so we've reached the point the other TL stopped at. Looking forward to you continuing past this, your TLs are wonderful.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this bi-monthly? if it is i doubt there is much to catch up on
I'm pretty sure the previous translation was caught up to the raws. I guess it's just a matter of whether or not the current translator will have access to Japanese Aokishi raws instead of the lower quality Chinese ones the other translator was using.

Dex-chan lover
well it's known that christianity is being abuse in all sorts of ways all around the world but it's even worse for pretty much every religions in japan as far as i know
People love to use religion as an excuse to further their own political motivations.
This can be for power, money, influence, political dealings/favours etc.

That is the true nature/motivation/move? about the all sorts of darkness that various religions have committed such as wars or genocides, stealing etc.

Dex-chan lover
Still not really clear what Hinako was doing with the eclipse on pages 33 and 34. Especially page 34, what the hell is happening?

Dex-chan lover
Still not really clear what Hinako was doing with the eclipse on pages 33 and 34. Especially page 34, what the hell is happening?

Shit got really REALLY real. Guessing her actual power is Divine Vengeance for the Suffering.

Users who are viewing this thread