Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Great job wit hthe translation, I think what you did with the speech bubbles was really great and added to the scene

Dex-chan lover
I'll need to reread this, but damn, we're gonna get a kaiju battle next haha

Dex-chan lover
Thank god this didn't go the "onee-sama you betrayed me... again" route. Loved that Hinako stayed true to her character.

Dex-chan lover
Unless Hidaka has other purpose to rewind time. Like maybe she want to take Hinako, but because Hinako can't really win against them, they escaped and Hidaka not letting them go, using her own death to trigger the Rewind.

My take on that, the ability activation condition is the user must died first, by this I mean when the heart can't beat, and brain can't think anymore. The boy couldn't rewind because he still alive, he can still feel his heart beating, he still conscious and thinking.

The only way to escape from the loop is by snatching the box from the user
That not the only threat, she have two other abilities, which one that Hinako refused, and the nature of those abilities are still mysterious.

AI YO, the good side is they will be a lot of collateral civilians, also an eclipse event?!?!?
That's actually a good point
She wouldn't have to rewind if they weren't losing
Unless Hidaka has other purpose to rewind time. Like maybe she want to take Hinako, but because Hinako can't really win against them, they escaped and Hidaka not letting them go, using her own death to trigger the Rewind.
dunno, hoes pretty mad, she just maybe rewind in order to keep killing her

AI YO, the good side is they will be a lot of collateral civilians, also an eclipse event?!?!?

dunno, hoes pretty mad, she just maybe rewind in order to keep killing her
Maybe because I seen this kind of patterns a lot in other works. There is always one character (A) go straight forward to do things that they think is right without considering any other factor or consequence to themself, and one other character (B) that cares for A by doing whatever it takes for A to stop.
Maybe just I'm pretty insensitive with emotion because I feel Hidaka isn't mad at Hinako herself, but more like irritated with her 'too pure' personalities that don't understand why she doing all of that in their first world.

And I really hope all my thoughts about this whole scenario is wrong just because I want to feel the surprise and emotion when I read the next chapter

Reactions: le3
Wow! Really good chapter thank you very much, the translation was on point.

Fed-Kun's army
Can they save the boy, though? Even if they destroyed the box, he'd just go back to the previous save point, maybe in the basement.

• meguuusad
Dex-chan lover
Another great manga find. This is the first time i see a manga that show how the native can manipulate and defeat otherworlder cheat ability, So refreshing. I'm kinda tired to see an isekai manga where the MC can do whatever they want regardless of the world they transferred to

I wonder what all the words mean.
We already know what 3 of them mean (Stomping of saints = christian purge in Japan, Black War = Tasmanian War, Los Alamo's Light = one of the three criticality accidents that have happened there, or maybe all three.)
"Skin of the Infant" sounds like something religious, but no clue.
I am guessing "The Lost Vessel" could be the RMS Titanic, Toya Maru, MV Doña Paz, MS Estonia or maybe even K-141 Kursk. Or perhaps it could be a reference to the Bermuda Triangle.
The irrational and intrusive thoughts are telling me "The Two Sides of the Spiral Towers." is a reference to the September 11th attacks, but they are not spirals and is a really long stretch...
I have 0 clue about "Pierced Beetle" and "The Origami Unicorn"

Dex-chan lover
The irrational and intrusive thoughts are telling me "The Two Sides of the Spiral Towers." is a reference to the September 11th attacks, but they are not spirals and is a really long stretch...
Maybe Tower of Babel?

Dex-chan lover
Huh how is saying the name of event somehow reveal how many time someone rewind time?
Huh how is saying the name of event somehow reveal how many time someone rewind time?
My guess would be that you don't say all the words everytime and instead everytime you see a reaction you add the next one. That way you can simply count how often this person has already gone through this test

Group Leader
I wonder what all the words mean.
We already know what 3 of them mean (Stomping of saints = christian purge in Japan, Black War = Tasmanian War, Los Alamo's Light = one of the three criticality accidents that have happened there, or maybe all three.)
"Skin of the Infant" sounds like something religious, but no clue.
I am guessing "The Lost Vessel" could be the RMS Titanic, Toya Maru, MV Doña Paz, MS Estonia or maybe even K-141 Kursk. Or perhaps it could be a reference to the Bermuda Triangle.
I have 0 clue about "Pierced Beetle" and "The Origami Unicorn"
Aight I did some digging (pasting the original lines into google). raws are here if you want to decipher them: https://manga1001.se/chapters/【第6話】お姉さまと巨人~お嬢さまが異世界転生~-raw/

pierced beetle seems to be refering to Jan Fabre's Beetle Totem. It kind of fits the criteria if it's about famous stuff.

Skin of the infant linked me to some christianity paintings of jesus holding a baby but i don't think that's the answer.

Google translate say "disappearing ship at the beach" for lost vessel, so maybe that's a better clue? searching it up turned up some song.
The closest to spiral towers i got was https://www.google.com/search?clien...AB&biw=360&bih=612&dpr=3#imgrc=-DAdPIrRdCYa-M. it could also be leading to some castle tower.

I don't think I have to say what origami unicorn led me to. (a bunch of tutorials)

Users who are viewing this thread