Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
This manga is goddamn amazing! Like how can i explain it? The word that she spout is make sense to the end, like this is Detective Conan or Interstellar type shit 💀 the art style is amazing and the story is very unique for me. This is masterpiece no capppppxnfjejalal

Group Leader
So the fact that karula was able to have a "deja vu" back in chapter 6 was probably foreshadowing that time had gotten reversed by junko which justifies that takeryu didn't seem to have memories of his past death back then.

Dex-chan lover
What an explosion in comments. :v
The only thing I am truly waiting for, is when does the MC's "spoofy shadow" become a tangible element in the story. Right now, she's "just" a young psycho that has the backing of powerful beings.
(She's an interesting character, for sure, but the story keeps hyping her up as if she can do more than what she lets on).

This is so confusing. What happened exactly? Did Hinako misremembered killing Hidako? Or did the other girl tried to double suicide with Hidako, Hidako ended up just pushing her instead, them Hinako killed her later?

Users who are viewing this thread