Onee-San Is Invading!? - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Power Uploader
What's crazy to me is that in the credits page I can clearly see that you have a PR and also a QC (actually two PRs). I have a question though, are they high? No I just mean that none of the translation made any sense at all. It was like using Google Lens on raw manga. Is this MTL? If so, then it's not that hard to pick up what the sentence is trying to mean and then editing the sentence to make it readable. Of course that task requires you to be somewhat proficient in English but I would expect that from an EN scanlation.

If this was a novel, I would straight up call it MTL because it reads like one, as in it's not understandable. But thanks to the pictures I can make somewhat sense of what's happening.

The translation has been rough since like chapter 3. But it's extra painful here since this chapter has important information.

Like why did she even want to dump him?
Basically, Onee-san is a gold digger. He was supposed to target Ao-kun, so she dropped a handkerchief in front of him hoping he would pick it up, but he didn't. So she ended up going to his house and from then you can see what happened. But she was unable to accomplish her mission because she fell in love with Ao-kun halfway through and ended up losing her virginity to him. Then she figured out that she fucked up and ended up dumping him. And now we will see milf sex.

Power Uploader
Now you got me even more confused. Why tf did she target him in the first place? He isn't the son of some company's ceo, is he?
I don't know if you read the later chapters so this might be a spoiler

In the later chapters it was revealed that she wasn't specifically a gold digger but she basically wanted to ruin the boy's life to take revenge on his father. So it probably wasn't about money, she just wanted to fuck him up but then she did that quite literally.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if you read the later chapters so this might be a spoiler

In the later chapters it was revealed that she wasn't specifically a gold digger but she basically wanted to ruin the boy's life to take revenge on his father. So it probably wasn't about money, she just wanted to fuck him up but then she did that quite literally.
Oh okay. So, at least there's an explanation in later chapter that it's about
his father

Dex-chan lover
So, I've read some of the reasons other commentators have suggested for why Onee-san wanted to hurt this kid, but none make sense. Her being a gold digger is out of the question. Anyone can tell at a glance that this kid isn't wealthy.

If she wanted revenge on his father, then it's pointless to target this kid. His living conditions tell us that his father doesn't care much about him. The kid lives in a low-budget apartment without luxury. Sure, his father pays the rent, but that's like the minimum a parent should do while their child is still in school (provide shelter). This girl obviously did some research to find this kid, so she would've easily found these things out before even contacting him.

So yeah, nothing about her reasoning makes any sense. Neither does the part about her falling in love. They barely spent time together and know equally as little about each other. There's no way either of them could've fallen in love.

So, I've read some of the reasons other commentators have suggested for why Onee-san wanted to hurt this kid, but none make sense. Her being a gold digger is out of the question. Anyone can tell at a glance that this kid isn't wealthy.
This is my understanding of this chapter before I read the next one.

Onee-san doesn't trust men; she is scared of men (Pg 5). But on the other hand, she wanted to experience love and have sex just like her coworkers (Pg 6). So then she targets this innocent-looking boy, who might be easy enough to manipulate and have sex with (Pg 7). In the previous chapter, she said that she only want to have fun and tease him cause he looks like a kid (Ch 9, Pg 6). Once the deed is done, she's just dumped him right away because that's all she wants from the boy, to have sex (Pg 10). And then, a few days later, she didn't expect the boy to actually fall in love and looking for her her. She felt guilty (Pg 9) and might also love him (Pg 10).

Last edited:
Onee-san wants to experience love and sex, but since she's scared of men, she uses the boy as an easy target to manipulate his feelings. Then she dumped him right away because she didn't want to bother having a real relationship, which backfired because the boy actually loved her.

Users who are viewing this thread