Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga arimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The current little girl and the last little girl

Fed-Kun's army
mind-blowing levels of trash. even the loli mooch can't compete with her.

so she'll take elementary schoolers that look like 30??????????

but not the 1000 yr old loli meme

hmmm

also this sidekick aint that annoying, the protagonist looks better when her friends trash talk her

this series benefits from having a foil, unlike most series where the foil doesn't add anything

Ahahahaha! Minori is so funny and a picky lolicon on top of that...she wouldn't take girls that are older than an elementary schooler..She really is the certified loyal MC to elementary lolis....I love her tho lol

Minori Yamada - I am become trash, scum of society, and degenerate rot of humanity.

On the bright side, Minori can still get those twins to fulfill her loli harem dream.

She groomed the perfect legal loli but the number kills the deal , yuu is the only light in this trashdumpster.

I still wanna see minori getting all ecchi

Dex-chan lover
The more I read this, the more I want those little girls to be a yandere and stab this dirty lolicon whore with a butcher knife once they're 18.

Seriously... Call the cops on her, Ms. Roommate.. She's just trash.

Double-page supporter
You have the once in a lifetime legal loli out and you miss it. You gotta give her credit for the commitment to her values.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao she groomed a loli and no longer wants her

Wonder what’ll happen this time, since ya can’t stop aging

Users who are viewing this thread