Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga arimasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - I Want To Lead This Love

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Their first one and I hope there are a lot more to come.

Pet play is amazing, being in all fours with a leash and all the licking, seriously excellent taste from the author.

Dex-chan lover
This is too sweet!

I'm gonna die of diabetes and I won't even be mad about it.

I mean, at this point the author has gonna so deep that no one has the power level to stop him anymore.

Contributor
this has reached a point where the moe-ness has become unable to cover for the ethical issues...

Dex-chan lover
@lightingcloud : At this point every chapter should require that "we've gone past the point but let's keep going" meme at the start.

You're not in it for the fluff anymore, it's to see how deep this hole is going to get.

Dex-chan lover
really cute ch loved it this series get cuter by the ch and now they officially are with each other and trying all kinds of things

will only get better from here

am looking forward to more

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat If it's asked that nicely
4772795__e188297988ce060ed77289f0d306731a.jpg

it might be very biohazard to lick oneechan face full of cosmetic

Fed-Kun's army
I know this manga isn't supposed to be taken seriously but.. Don't you guys think it get's boring sometimes? Like, this whole story is based on the grey area where you kinda do something with little girls but not all the way.. That's all good but, it can feel tiring and not worth it since there's not progress. And there isn't any established couple, there may be the main one but that's it, you can have some other ships but they probably won't set sail..
I still have lots of fun reading this, I just hope it goes somewhere.. Btw Kissing Demon is my favorite character <3

Is it just me or are the raws for this chapter of lower quality than those of Volume 3 (lower resolution and higher compression/more artifacts)? Not trying to disparage anyone or anything here, just curious; I know how hard it can be to find decent raws.

Group Leader
@finer Yes, that's the resolution of the public raws. Not sure if those were ripped from Amazon with that quality or were scanned from physical copies.

Edit. Yes, this comes from the amazon raws, so no way around it.

Users who are viewing this thread