Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga arimasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - Enthusiastic Studying

Dex-chan lover
Why i should be surprised the mother don't even care her 8yo daughter said it was mutual love with a 27yo Onee-san or did dhe believe it's one of those kids phase ?

Dex-chan lover
Mama is surprisingly okay with her daughter dating an adult. I mean I guess what should I expect from a loli yuri story like this? Still felt pretty weird how nonchalant she was. I kinda wanted her to be at least a little more levelheaded about the implications being made here. Mutual love between an eight-year-old and someone nearing their thirties... Even if she's treating it like a "phase" similar to her growing up, just the fact that this is apparently a mutual romantic love and not just a child crushing on her older neighbor should be a red flag. Minori's roommate sees the problem, how can the mother not?

Power Uploader
@Lilliwyt The mom thinks it’s just Koko having a crush on Minori and Minori just going along with it. That’s why she tells the story of her own crush on an Onee-san, she thinks it’s the same here, with the Onee-san not taking it seriously and just waiting for the kid to forget about it. And for the mutual love part she probably just thinks Koko said something like “I like you” and Minori was like “Yeah, I like you too” and for the kisses she saw them playing that photo game during Christmas.

Lolicon x Loli relationship is [Mother Approved], lol.

M-maybe we shouldn't let mom see this, though...
BaMiwyd.jpg

KZO

Dex-chan lover
It's true that Koko was extra lewd this night, not only with kisses but everything she did too. I wonder how she's gonna study about it, but regardless what she does she is always gonna top Minori.

Minori herself has to overcome the only being attracted to lolis part, it's good that she's thinking about it now so it's solved in time and she can stay with Koko.

Dex-chan lover
I see, so mama san thinks it's a harmless crush. I still have hopes for it to get dark, but either way works.

Dex-chan lover
the mom basically approved the relationship

this ch was really cute

Fed-Kun's army
mama-san dropping the yuri hints of her past, so the yu x yuriko ship is FULL SAIL AHEAD!

Users who are viewing this thread