Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga arimasu

Aggregator gang
I kinda love the roommate. I’d be down for a spin-off series where a buxom scenester girl falls for roomie hard.

Dex-chan lover
@Plant Wut? If anything, they should be together, makes the best storytelling

@backupchan You're a funny guy, but careful there, people without humor might take your posts seriously...

Dex-chan lover
Lately I've been thinking about if Minori and Haru from LoliHimo met...

Double-page supporter
I think the saddest part I’m reading because this is decently wholesome

Note from later: I was fucking on something when I read this

Dex-chan lover
At first, I was thinking that I read this somewhere else and I didn't remember why I stopped reading it....

And then I opened first chapter. I IMMEDIATLLY remembered why I did it... And the fact that people actually enjoy this gives me mixed feelings (Please, never associate Ecchi and Loli tags ever again. Painful to read for me ;-;)

Well... Unless you've got something for kids, I'll say nothing about it. Now, I need to sink my eyes into bleach.

Double-page supporter
3k7mkk.png

Entire story in a nutshell

Dex-chan lover
there is a special place in hell for people who enjoying this masterpiece

There's also a special place in hell for people who go into a manga/anything knowing the title and tags and being surprised that the manga is exactly about what the tags and title suggested, and then dropping comments and 1-star ratings because the manga was exactly what it said.

Fed-Kun's army
@dule333 people like being angry I guess, or they secretly love it but just don't want to admit it because it's "wrong". Or maybe they're just too dumb to read the title/tags/description of a manga before reading it. It's like when you see people rant and getting mad in a NTR hentai comment sections.

Users who are viewing this thread