Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga arimasu

Anyone else worried about the normalization of child predators in anime and manga, cause this is fucked up

Wow there’s a lot of f normies in here... 🤢

Good chapter like always.

@vinnys-garden yeah, I just reported the series. what in god's name are the companies thinking when they allow shit like this to be published. like call me a normie all you want, but if you take a look at any of the pages, especially in context with the entire series, the blatancy of this author, in particular, is beyond alarming to me.

Group Leader
Lol, I've been reading the raw, and yes, the story is getting real and not just a gag

Not for everyone for sure, but I quite enjoyed it.

@vinnys-garden It's been a thing for a long time now sadly. In part due to manga and anime being a niché product, and in part due to there being a serious subculture that fantasises about fucking children :/. This manga honestly makes me feel incredibly uncomfortable as someone who has worked with children.

Finally, a manga for me. Hope we get more soon. I caught up very quickly.

why would mangadex prepare loli as a theme
what would happen if fbi saw me happily reading this

Why are you people even here? Just filter loli out of your search results and you don't ever have to see icky lolicon manga again!

As for the manga, the MC is unrepentant lolicon trash who does not hide her lustful desires in almost any way and that's what makes her great and refreshing. The comedy is on point and the plot progression and fanservice feel very satisfying. Art is pretty and the character designs are cute and unique enough. It's a great series and I hope to see it continue for much longer!

Something like goblin slayer is ok but THIS ONE TOTALLY NOT ! West is pig Disgusting 😂

Users who are viewing this thread