Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga arimasu

@Nick86
I questioned my wording when I posted that, but thought it would pass.
I meant I added it to my reading list. Or picked it up like a physical book to read.
Should really have avoided confusing terminology. But was midnight, and my chestnut sized brain couldn't think of any other words.

Wonder why doesn't this author seems to ever go full explicit, you're already handing out sex toys to a minor, what's stopping you?
Anyone with a moral compass of any kind is long gone.

Contributor
Full explicit? I mean, in that same chapter Minori + Yu do their best to hide + take away the explicit material from the child. The author of "Hshs Sasero!!" just seems to want to cater to the "loli" AND yuri" crowd (maybe in Japan, it's [becoming] popular?). In that series and this, the questionable characters very obviously have a do-not-go-beyond-this-point limit. Just that they have their own (albeit inappropriate) delusions.

I'm personally surprised that no one is discussing the relationship between Minori and Yu. They seem fairly close and open with one another. Senpai and Kouhai living together... it's stated that Minori is 'single', but maybe there's another reason for that. Or could just be that they're very close friends.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
@apothem
Well, in normal circumstances Minori x Yu would be the end game, but with the loli being self-aware, I don't see that much of a chance of that happening. I think eventually the loli will top Minori.

Aggregator gang
@apothem Yes, I think is very worthwhile to translate Tsubakuma, because the comedy on that series is golden, same as all the works of Nakamura Kanko, for example: https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/717610-hentai-quotes

It looks like this series will be a normal TV series, that is, 12 chapter of 24 minutes each one, with its premier being October 5, so it seems that every chapter of the anime will adapt 2 or maybe 3 chapters of the manga, so they will adapt all of the currently published chapters or at least they will be pretty close of doing so, that depends on if they adapt 2 or 3 manga chapters per every anime chapter. Even is all of the currently available chapters of the manga are adapted to the anime, it would still be nice to get a translation of the manga, because I doubt this series will come to an end in the short term and I have also doubts if we will get a second season, besides there is always differences between anime and manga, even with the most faithful adaptations or even worse we could get some sort of censorship or the content could be changed or downplayed on some way (I am watching you KyoAni's Kobayashi-san), although the trailer seems to suggest that the adaptation will be pretty faithful, at least with the first anime chapter, but a whole different story may be the rest of the series and we can not know that with only watching the trailer.

So my conclusion is, yeah, it is ver worthwhile to translate Tsubakuma.

Aggregator gang
After reading 4 chapter feels like the title should be "I Got Reincarnated As A Loli"

@KZO The scripts for chapters 4, 5 and 6 were sent to IkkiF at Oct-14.
The script for chapter 7 was sent at Nov-19.

He didn't. I just contacted him. He said that he enjoys Minori-chan's story, and he expressed interest in going on working on it. Actually we haven't had contact with each other since November because there are no available physical scans for the Vol. 2 (chapters 8-14).

Users who are viewing this thread