Oni Futatsu

Dex-chan lover
I really want to read more of this story. Hope chapter 4 gets translated.

Contributor
@MRPANDOPOOL Congrats, you made it happen!

I like this story too. Wonder how long it'll take for this to turn into a metaphor for finding peace within one-self.

Dex-chan lover
Yea, it's so difficult to find peace with yourself when you are cool, special, all-powerful and superior in every sense inside :D

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if the author is going to ask the question what exactly shinki's are, where they come from and how they make a "contract" with their host or if he is just going to leave the shinki's existence as a given and not dive into that sort of thing

those untranslated small tidbit/dialog/stuff tho, or the end chapter corner illust dialog
i understand not translating sfx but come one, please....
:(

Dex-chan lover
@NZPIEFACE

OH MAN YOU JUST MADE MY DAY! THANK YOU!!

And yes can't wait to see some level of self reflexion and acceptance. Because this is an obvious "fight and embrace your inner demons" type of story and I really like it!

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the mc is annoying. He just want to avoid trouble. I can relate.

Contributor
"mc dosnt fuck the girls and dosnt like someone invading their life randomly wow hes annoying" - retard in comments, probably

Aggregator gang
Rather than the Mc i think someone whose pushing themselves onto other's comfort zone is annoying even tho they are as cute as a button.

Mc is reclusive and tends to be like alone, a true introvert, I won't say he is annoying, his reaction is true to his setting.
Tbh i have a borderline love hate relationship with all of the characters... They are flawed as much as they are a good person, it's good

Dex-chan lover
I'm into this, especially since there's a quiet menace to the setting.

Dex-chan lover
this is actually really good, btw the title means something like "The Two Oni" (which if u've read it should makes sense)
also "spirit ogre" is a shitty translation, its supposed to be like "heart oni/ogre/demon"(i would go with demon) theres a saying in japanese about "making your heart an oni" which means like hardening your heart (for example if a kid really wants sweets but you know the sweets are bad for the kid so even tho the kid is bawling on the floor you refuse to give them the sweets (even though you really want to))

Also this concept of your desires turning you into an oni is actually heavily related to actual japanese myth/folklore where humans did become oni supposedly through desire or other means.

Users who are viewing this thread