Oni no Youna LoveCome - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Golden Demon

jak

Contributor
What's his angle? He's been supporting their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
oh come on!!! this is gonna be the last thing we will have? and the main couple confession will no doubt be pushed to the last chapter as fucking always... *double sigh*

Dex-chan lover
He’s probably there to make the relationship official. He’s the strongest, so if he loses, then they’ll be recognized by those in charge.
Kind of like Keiichi and Belldandy in Ah My Goddess. Lots of hoops to jump through for a mortal to be with a deity, but they made it!

Dex-chan lover
@jak two main possibilities: A) He legit supports them and they go to withdraw Golden boy from the marriage contest, or B) He knows damn well how juiced our boy is (or has something to do with that power) and has let him take out the rest of the idiots to make his ascendance easier. I lean towards the first one since they been bros since before the girl even stepped on the scene.

But was he able to pee?
Did Akashi also take advantage of the rain and pee on his pants?
I imagine next chapter's comedy revolving on this.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, the yandere guy is just so funny.

Also, it definitely looks like a grindstone's readying an axe.

oh, kaneki's design just gradually changed in my eyes that i didn't recognize him at first

Dex-chan lover
Why am I getting strong vibes that the mangaka is foreshadowing BL by pretending that best-friend wants the heroine (even though we all knows he doesnt)?

Users who are viewing this thread