Oni Ure Idol ga Kyou mo Watashi wo Oshitekuru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
1) Invited her on a date on national television.
2) Was interested on the ramen place not because of ramen but most likely because Sayuki mentioned she’d been going there since she was a kid. (More Sayuki knowledge to compete with her fans)
3) “If you love it then so will I” puppy-love type shit
4) Already scheduling the next date on her head.

Sera is down bad. And I wonder who’ll be the first side character to figure it out…

Dex-chan lover
Both of them are trying to close the gap between the two, except that for now, they are thinking of two very different gaps
Very cute chapter though, love the uncle!
Also it's actually so nice to see more of what Sayuki is like, and by extension, what Sera actually sees in her. And honestly, I am not surprised at all to hear that she was in a children's cooking show.
I have a feeling she probably really liked that gig.
She seems to enjoy making others happy. Wonder if that was her initial motivation to join into this business, too.
Also wonder if that may be what initially made Sera aware of her. I could see her doing something very kind for some stranger (Sera) and then fully forgetting about it.

Group Leader
Also it's actually so nice to see more of what Sayuki is like, and by extension, what Sera actually sees in her.
i love how she just focused on how much it meant to the old man and what good it did, rather than being too jealous.

Yes!!! Sayuki is really hot-headed when it comes to Sera but she is still very earnest :') She properly gave recognition to Sera promoting the shop and even admitted to her mistake to Sera in the last chapter. Love a girl with morals. Also love a girl without morals (Sera)

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how many of those customers will come more than once. Celebrity endorsements usually dont give lasting impact if its a oneoff mention.
But Sera has decided (arbitrarily, with the scariest logic possible) that it's her favourite too so it'll probably be all over her socials. Also she's totally going back there on dates with Sayuki so it'll get mentions for that.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the TL!

Sera and Sayuki remain adorable. i hope we get more info about the children's cooking show. i bet Sayuki was cute there as well

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, and yeah they are about to get real.... just gals being pals.

Users who are viewing this thread