Oni Yome ga Totsuidekita

Cl this "manga", if you can call it that. Is nothing but trash and bullshiz at the end of the day.

It's most likely another hype up for a doujinshi like the one we saw with that depressed girl. I am not impressed as of late with manga and I don't think anyone really is.

The quality of anime and manga has severely diminished with the passage of time and I sincerely believe that this is proof of the end times of manga.

We are in the end times of manga where companies will sellout and refuse to create good stories with good characters and good world building and instead opt to create trash like this.

Manuwha is appropriately killing manga and I don't think we'll see a resurgence of manga any time soon. Japanese content media is trash.

5/10 no-one should read this trash.
1 page sob story trash.

Power Uploader
Cl this "manga", if you can call it that. Is nothing but trash and bullshiz at the end of the day.

It's most likely another hype up for a doujinshi like the one we saw with that depressed girl. I am not impressed as of late with manga and I don't think anyone really is.

The quality of anime and manga has severely diminished with the passage of time and I sincerely believe that this is proof of the end times of manga.

We are in the end times of manga where companies will sellout and refuse to create good stories with good characters and good world building and instead opt to create trash like this.

Manuwha is appropriately killing manga and I don't think we'll see a resurgence of manga any time soon. Japanese content media is trash.

5/10 no-one should read this trash.
Thanks for your honest opinion! Also I might be wrong but I think it's spelled manhwa =)

Double-page supporter
Short but somehow manages to veer off into a weird (and very bad) direction that ruins the primary draw (i.e. what would be called "hurt/comfort" on AO3) with a bizarre incest rape tangent that takes over the entire thing until the last chapter, which feels like another violent tone shift.

IMO it's a 7 until the author's inability to write a decent narrative turns it into a 3... mostly by sudden incest rape kidnapping. It's not the author's fault MangaDex has no "single page" or "short strip" (to contrast with long strip manhuas that are technically one page... but aren't, really) tags, but I sincerely hope the author learns how to build a narrative structure for their next work. There's potential here, so I hope it's not squandered by the author giving up or becoming inflexible to criticism.

Users who are viewing this thread