Onigiri Sasa

Dex-chan lover
>smut tag
wat

this is garbage, I doubt the sequel will fix it
ahh, the scene where they fuck in the school without much relation to the plot, that one warrants the smut tag? meh
inb4 the naked front tickling of the 'daughter' by her 'father'

Group Leader
Interesting! The arts amazing and the story's the typical dark gory style that I've come to like a lot. I'm glad to see there's a sequel!

This feels like an extended Oneshot. Spoilers ahead:

After reading all 6 chapters, I'm still unclear why they're hunting these demons. They all seem to be unaware that they're not human, even once they turn into their demon form they seem to keep their sanity too. That security guard guy actually saved Sasa's life despite her trying to kill him, and she didn't give a fuck, just kills him anyway.

I don't get what the whole classmate thing was about, they show one of the girls having sex seemingly just to have a sex scene that lasts all of one page without even showing nudity, what the hell? None of that connected to the main story, it just seemed like a waste of space distracting from Sasa's hunting.

They introduced FOUR new characters in the final chapter, what the hell? Weird smiley guy at the office who suddenly hints he's a genocidal maniac. Demon kid wearing a blindfold. Half-naked long haired guy who leads a dozen demons. Then a freaking time skip and a new girl character who says nothing, and it just ENDS.

I hear there's a sequel, but...why? This doesn't stand on its own legs in the first place. Shouldn't the first part be self-encapsulated and interesting enough, instead of relying on a sequel coming out?

Fed-Kun's army
To give an idea of how memorable this is, I didn't remember reading this until well into the first chapter. It's not very good. It's squicky (dad overtly lusts after daughter who looks and acts like an elementary schooler who gets naked a lot), there's random crap added in (everything with the school is entirely unnecessary, especially the sex), and the last chapter has a series of interview scenes like a documentary and includes people we haven't ever seen before. It's written like a prequel and is obviously a set up for the sequel but it isn't anything in its own right. If they had cut out the last chapter, some of the squick, and most of the school crap they could have had a decent oneshot. As it is, it's more like a teaser for a film you don't want to see that doesn't even tease the main character of the film. This should have been written later and released as an explanatory prequel.

Dex-chan lover
That "dad" got quite a thing for kissing his daughter's breast and smellign her shoes...

I think that the smut scene in the school room foreshadows something for the girl with glasses. Maybe that she gets jealous of her friend and turns into a demon?? Idk. I’m just trying to defend this story. Not saying that I absolutely loved this manga but I didn’t hate it either. Also it’s kinda obvious but Sasa is a demon and the bald spot is from when her dad cut off her horn to hide it. I think that is stunting her growth, or no one else can tell she’s a demon. I think the author should have went into for detail about it. Anyways I’m looking forward to the sequel being translated but this series is kinda dead since it’s been 3 years lol. Maybe the series wasn’t supposed to end at chapter 6 and the translator ended it wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
Bullshit, all is needed to do was read a single chapter to know that this was garbage.

Group Leader
This manga is like the dream of mangaka itself, it’s not completed and ended randomly somewhere confusing.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like there was supposed to be more but it got cut off, what a shame really enjoyed the dynamic between the girl and her “father” as well as all the loli nips n ass.

Users who are viewing this thread