Onihime VS

The One
Staff
Admin
Chapter 15 in the magazine is chapter 14.5 in the Tankoubon. That's why there is a discrepancy for chapters 14.5-17 in what they are listed as and what they show on the page.

Dex-chan lover
The ending was somewhat of a cop out but I suppose it doesn't leave a bad taste as if he really died.

Aggregator gang
The manga was axed, so the ending was rushed. No doubt the final battle was supposed to be more elongated and the Zombie Princess was supposed to have more involvement. As far as rushed endings from IDY goes, this one wasn't too bad.

As none of the princesses could reach an agreement on who would get MC, he married all of them, they had plenty of offspring and it marked an era of peace for the oni clans like never seen before. THE END

Group Leader
You jest (I hope...) but there actually was a series where, in the epilogue, the MC
became the ruler of the demon world and used the position to leverage the human world to allow incest and polygyny-- but only for men who can make them all equally happy. Sad part was that it was actually fairly decent despite that WTF conclusion popping up out of nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
Too bad it was axed. I enjoyed it and think it's still worth it even with the axed ending.

I think this is actually the first time I've seen a completed manga series, it was a fun read for sure.

Dex-chan lover
Decent manga, without unnecessary drama and with kind onee-sans ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's a pity it was axed but I am glad they managed to make ending that felt both natural and positive.

Fed-Kun's army
Decent read, nothing really amazing tho, if you're bored and have nothing else to read, you might aswell give it ago, but its best not to expect much.

Dex-chan lover
yo this one manhua is rare
japanese style manga, and japanese names lmao

I really wish the ending hadn't been cut short. A nice ending between the MC and Kanna would have been nice. But knowing how most Korean works go, things would have escalated to the point where things got bloody, morbid, and throughout the story, the MC would have cried like a bitch while the women would endure absurd cruelty. Partially glad that it was short and sweet, but I would have been happier seeing Kanna in that dress than zombie girl.

It was going pretty good and smoothy but after vol 2, it starts getting a little messier.

But, its still good to read.

Cute ending but sooooooooooooooooooo rushed.

At least we got an ending and not left on a cliff hanger. Even though it was like fifty chapters of development in like one.

Users who are viewing this thread