Onii-chan Is Done For! - Ch. 74 - Mahiro and the Two's Night

On page 5 it says "Since the air con's off, I'm freezing" shouldn't it be heat instead since without the air con it would warm up not cool down or did the author screw up in the original Japanese

Dex-chan lover
Was this the first time that the male version of Mahiru had his face completely exposed?

Dex-chan lover
is this the first time we see Onii-chan so clearly? i cant remember another time we did

also, are we up to date with the jap raws?

Dex-chan lover
... I just said at the top of this very page that we have seen male Mahiro clearly before. Chapter 59. And yet people are still going "omg face reveal"

o_o

I'm guessing either it's new fans from the anime or simply the mandela effect from those who have been following this series the last few years. But as a reminder, the manga isn't shy about showing male Mahiro's face in pre-puberty flashbacks.

Dex-chan lover
On page 5 it says "Since the air con's off, I'm freezing" shouldn't it be heat instead since without the air con it would warm up not cool down or did the author screw up in the original Japanese
air cons in japan (and also here) have a heating function as well as a cooling one. we do not have dedicated heaters.

Fed-Kun's army
Btw page 5 panel 2, shouldn't it be "got from kaede / kaede gave them" rather than lent? Since the raw is using 貰った.

Users who are viewing this thread