Onii-chan Is Done For! - Ch. 83.9 - Minato-kun is Done For? (Full Version)

Like, disregarding all discussion on the character's identities since it's all up to interpretation, and the validity of crossdressing guys and otokonoko (obviously they are valid), and...
okay maybe it's a bit rough to do that after X amount of pages stuck on that discussion, but I know from experience a subset of the readership of gendery manga could benefit from the following...
So I'm just going to drop it here. For the lurkers or such ^-^.

https://turnmeintoagirl.com/index.htm

It works to some degree, so if you're interested, I urge you to click it. I believe in you, and it will turn out all right.

MD@Home
"Which one is your type?". Aoi-san from across the town: "My BL sense is tingling!"

P.S. Ok, i'm really not into BL.
... ... ...
Bu-ut...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wait, haven't we already read this one? Da fuck?
Also, damn Minato-kun even used his sister's underwear for crossdressing? Now that's truly gay XD he has definitely crossed the line and he's done for!?!?
One thing is to be gay, and to crossdress is another.

Dex-chan lover
You're going to 100% get some heat for this one (due to the near-Pavlovian hostile response some people have to the "T" word being used to describe something), but I agree.

Mahiro really revels in the various aspects of being a girl, but still very much wants to be seen as a reliable "oniichan" figure. It's why I say "any pronouns work for Mahiro". In a sense Mahiro comes off as a very cute young girl (helped in no small part to Marika Kouno's incredible voice acting) but with an almost boyish fire to her.

Minato though... man, even a DROP of experiencing the feminine and that kid's heart is singing. Think about it; if you turned Mahiro back almost right away from the first or second chapter, they'd be like "whew that was weird but I got past it somehow". Minato in that position would probably be agonizing over pervasive thoughts about asking to become a girl again, instead of having to let it go forever. That is peak gender feels.

(Mahiro does ultimately develop gender feels too, but they didn't take root this rapidly)
This is actually an in-depth analysis

Like, disregarding all discussion on the character's identities since it's all up to interpretation, and the validity of crossdressing guys and otokonoko (obviously they are valid), and...
okay maybe it's a bit rough to do that after X amount of pages stuck on that discussion, but I know from experience a subset of the readership of gendery manga could benefit from the following...

It works to some degree, so if you're interested, I urge you to click it. I believe in you, and it will turn out all right.

Absolutely disgusting.

Dex-chan lover
It's quite rare we as readers want more chapters of two male side characters in slice of life manga which in a lot slice of life are mob chracters that everyone will forget after few chapter or so. Normally, it's always the female characters that get the spotlight but in Onimai Nekotofu successfully create the opposite what normal readers want which is two middle schoolboys that's normally everyone don't care somehow become the centre of attention.

Let's say a trans character was introduced and every time there's a discussion if they might be a femboy

That's really inappropriate isn't it? So why is theorizing a femboy is trans, not?
This literally happens all the time when characters in big franchises are confirmed as a trans. People come out of the woodwork to deny their transness in any number of ways
For people who respect gender identity you sure don't when a crossdressing boy is involved.

It's like they're blank canvas to you.
The reason so many trans people see these stories(and subplots) and default to a trans reading, is because it often reflects some aspect(s) of our own experience, regardless of the intention by the author
I think sometimes we get a bit overzealous and defensive because people have and continue to deny trans narratives, but that's a separate issue I think.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread