Onii-chan Is Done For! - Ch. 84 - Mahiro and a Stressful Reunion (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
That’s like the cornerstone of this series. It’s like removing Devil fruit from One Piece.
Funny story, I started following this series on Danbooru near the very beginning (like, when I started reading the most recent chapter was chapter three), and it took me until Mahiro lampshading it in chapter seventy-two before I actually realized how often piss came up in the series. Before the show started coming out and I started to see more people talking about it, I had no recollection that Mahiro had peed themselves more than once or twice across the whole series.

I've pretty much only been reading new chapters as they come out and I haven't actually gone back and binged the whole thing ever since it got longer than like 10 chapters or so, but looking at the numbers other people have thrown around, it seems like pee comes up about once every 8 chapters or so, on average? When you're only reading one a month, that's an average of eight months in between each "incident". And being a big TF2 fan, I'm used to piss being used frequently for comedy, so I probably just assumed it was a joke every time it did come up in this series and never gave it any more attention than that. Hell, maybe it still is! Maybe Nekotoufu just thinks pee is really, really funny.

Aggregator gang
Granted it's an extra-ordinary situation where a mad scientist genius imouto turns an Onii-chan into the imouto, so it's defo hard to explain... but I think it's better to face the problem head-on against such a powerhouse of a woman.

Dex-chan lover
Will she able to recognize that she is her son?, i mean its probably a young version of herself.

Group Leader
Finally caught up, didn't expect this series to be heavy with yuri (well kinda since it's just Myio) and pee but it's fun heh.

This is the funniest chapter ever bruh, well, except the fact that piss fetish is rising, we also got to see their mom, which kinda hard to actually called her a milf but eh, either way, if the piss problem that Mahiro is having, could it be because of the mom ?

Mahiro is just like her mother. I wonder what will mom think about her new daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread