Onii-chan Is Done For! - Ch. 88 - Mahiro and Romantic Antics

Dex-chan lover
I'd say that Momiji still may not necessarily be thinking about whether her feelings are romantic in nature. She's always simply desired Mahiro's attention, going so far as to get openly jealous when others fawn over Mahiro and whatnot. She very likely doesn't even know why she's doing it; teens do go through a phase like that, after all.

Maybe once she reaches high school (it shouldn't be much longer now, eh?) she'll start to become more self-aware. Based on the material so far though, I don't think it's gonna play out quite the way that one doujin author imagines lol

Dex-chan lover
Mahiro definitely got a concussion from slamming headfirst into a wall.

That last translation was really dark, dude.

Dex-chan lover
I thought all of them except kabe-don were made up for this chapter. At least, I've never heard any of them ever. Although I guess kabe-don might just be the only one that became known in English.

Dex-chan lover
We all Miyo on this chapter and Momiji moved a step closer to her doujin version

Thanks for the translation

Group Leader
I thought all of them except kabe-don were made up for this chapter. At least, I've never heard any of them ever. Although I guess kabe-don might just be the only one that became known in English.
顎クイ (agokui), 肩ズン (katazun), and 耳つぶ (mimitsubu) are all "real" slang terms, but kabedon is by far the most well known one no matter which side of the pond you're on. Agokui is probably the second most well known which is why it shows up right next to Kabedon at the start. There's more than that but it gets ridiculously niche.

Users who are viewing this thread