Onii-chan Is Done For! Official Anthology Comic - Vol. 4 Ch. 62 - Mahiro and Family Jewels

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the human scrotum is one of the best arguments against Intelligent Design.

Dex-chan lover
So if I'm reading the description right, there's only one chapter left in this volume, and it's the one by the Dragon Maid author, right?

I don't want to speak to soon - I literally chastised Rock Blocks for "counting their chickens before they hatch" a couple weeks ago - but at this rate we might actually get an entire Onimai book without a single piss joke! It all comes down to whatever Cool-kyou Shinja has written, and if they wind up being the one to break the chain and stab us in the back at the very end, the comments section for that is going to be hilarious, so honestly it's a win-win for me either way.

Dex-chan lover
it also hurt for the other side, but they also combine with another debuff on the chest... it does hurt like hell too
biology succ...
we should just remove our flesh and join the machine god
u spoke my mind

Dex-chan lover
I legit felt a phantom pain when the family jewels were hit twice in the chapter, I’m too scarred from the memory of them getting hit :v. Real question tho, y must biology nerf us guys so bad, one hit in the jewels and it’s a one shot.
Well, we do have a higher maximum amount of lean muscle, plus a higher maximum height. We also sadly get a lifespan nerf.

Anyways, do Japanese high schools teach comprehensive sex ed?

Fed-Kun's army
hM6nbUf.png

Users who are viewing this thread