Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 0 Ch. 1.01 - <deleted>

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if that's a Conan reference for turning back with the drink lol

Also. Boy A progressed into named chara

@hextri eating cereal without milk is heresy

as long as it isn't curdled/smelly, otamegane should be fine
I've gone out to the market in my loungewear before, when I poured a bowl of cereal and then found out I didn't have any milk left ;_;

Well cheese is basically spoiled milk so you're totally fiiiineI want to wake up to another chapter :p

Dex-chan lover
Guys, you need to start buying lactose free milk. It lasts for ~2 months compared to normal milk that lasts about a week.

Group Leader
Be careful with expired food, I ate pasta that was way too old and I regretted it heavily. Thankfully it all ended without medical interventions.

Dex-chan lover
ugh expired milk....nasty stuff. speaking of expired food, had a partly-expired cream puff once. made me feel sick for the rest of the day. total appetite killer. gotta keep them in the fridge next time

Dex-chan lover
I'm always careful with the dates on food. Less careful about making sure we have any that's still good before getting to that part of the cooking process than I should be though. Mac n cheese, for an example. Boiled the water, cooked the noodles. Open the fridge for milk and butter, "Oh." Making a pizza? Crust sauced and ready to go, "This cheese appears to be a fossil. Is that pepperoni green?"

Dex-chan lover
I think shelf-stable milk lasts a bit longer the regular milk once opened (~2 weeks vs 1 week), and can last for up to 6 months non-refrigerated before opening. Lactose-free's probably the better option, though, since most people are at least slightly lactose intolerant.

Users who are viewing this thread