Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Mahiro and MMORPG

Aggregator gang
Oh yes, female avatars are superior. Of course, it can get uncomfortable if the character itself is too sexualised. In terms of avatars, I always go for cute-looking female>>> cool-looking female > cool-looking male >> sexy-looking male = sexy-looking female >> cute boys

Dude, it isn't even about being cute or whatever in Monster Hunter, male characters just get SUPER shafted in the older games in terms of armor design -it's all just ugly af masses of scales, claws, teeth, etc.

Meanwhile, female characters actually have some degree of variety (though both genders have seen more and more variety with each new release)

Yeah I'd rather play a a female than a male because they just overall look better. and more customization most times.

lmfao why are these losers so thirsty. It's kinda despicable tbh. You should just say "wow, that's pretty rare! Guess you proved him wrong haha" and move on. Even if they just wanted to serve their best interests, acting so thirsty from the very start is just gonna make him weirded out and less likely to go along with them in the future. Ahh, but guess it is a bit funny, although kinda sad

"Oh come now, you too...? Now I can't help but think you're cute."

bruh Mahiro really gonna call the dude who tried to expose him cute? He really is done for... lol

^ that's how they got disbanded :p

Finally someone understand that playing as girl character is not gay, the sexier or cuter the better

Users who are viewing this thread